These last two weeks have honestly gone pretty well. I don’t even have anything substantial to complain about, so I’m just going to make a little list of everything I can think of that’s bothering me right now.
Ready, set, Frustration Friday!
Things that are bothering me right now:
- My exercise ball chair has little caster wheels on it but they’re basically useless and I have almost no control over how the chair moves.
- My betta fish, Vilya, doesn’t eat his betta food or his bloodworm treats. I’ll have to buy a different kind and see if that helps.
- Cooking food takes time when I’d rather be doing something else.
- …. That’s it. That’s all I got.
I asked Dexter to make a list too. Here’s what he had to say:
- Safeties that pull in on the Quarterback instead of keeping back and watching for the deep ball
- Corners that stop when they look and look before they are covering their man
- Inside throws to covered receivers with no room to move
- Not wrapping up
- Provo city’s football climate
- Badly broken ankles
- Corners who don’t play until the end of a long 2-point conversion